Members of IMMERI should observe the following guidelines on stocks return.
- All stocks returned must be performed within 1 month from the date of its purchase.
- Goods returned must be in good and resalable condition (including labeling, packaging, etc.) and, if applicable, with an expiry date of not less than 12 months.
- Members must produce the original invoice of the product as proof of purchase.
- The goods returned are only acceptable provided they are still in the current product line.
- A refund will be reimbursed within 30 days from the date of the return of goods.
The company reserve the right not to accept such a request if the member concerned does not comply with the above conditions.
Latest News :
Message from Group CEO >>> Better and Innovation